Pop-Up has been designed to meet the work at height regulations by providing a safe low level access platform for indoor use and replacing the need for ladders and steps. Its detailed design offers a multitude of special features whilst offering the user varying platform heights.
• Immediate low level access in 8 seconds
• Fully stable safe working load of 240 kgs
• Platform height 1.63 mtrs, working height 3.63 mtrs
• Fits through standard doorways and into passenger lifts
• Battery powered elevation with inbuilt variable charger 110 and 240 volt
• Over 300 lifts on one charge
• Simple hand set controls
• Product training available
Pop-Up has been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with both the European Standard EN280 and the safety requirements of the European Machinery Directive 98/37/EC.
New improved Pop-Up+ encompasses all the same features and benefits of its sister product Pop-Up, PLUS autobrakes and no stabilisers. The Pop-Up+ has been developed for indoor*, immediate, low-level access. Ideal for construction and facilities management e.g. electricians, pipe workers, painters and decorators, air con installations etc.
• Working height up to 4.5m
• No more stabilisers
• Weighs less at 343kg
• NEW auto brakes as standard
• NEW improved heavy duty castors
• NEW Trojan battery for improved performance
• Confined space handrail and buffer wheels available
*For use in indoor exposed areas up to 12.5m/sec wind speed – pack available on request.
Pop-Up+ has been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with both the European Standard BS EN 280:2001+A2:2009 and the safety requirements of the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.